
The past few weeks have been busy for us, but a good busy. The biggest change for us came in the form of me quitting my job, to be a stay at home Mommy! I am still going to teach my water aerobics class a few times a week, but other than that I'll get to devote all my time to my husband and little MJ. Speaking of MJ, Madison has had a busy summer so far, and we've been able to have some much needed fun in the sun. Now for some pics...
Madison took swimming lessons with her buddy Ty, and they had a blast
Camping at good ole Milburn.
Roasting marshmallows with Dad
Gooseberry Reservoir
Fishing w/ Grandpa Larry, Dad, and Sydney

Sydney sure loves those worms!!
Madi loved fishing!
2 comments:
Ya, I couldn't tell you what Sydnie's worm obsession is all about. The pics are great! Looks like we've got the summer kicked off in style ;)
That's great that you get to be a full time Mommy! I love being home with Ethan all day and just working part time when Joe gets home but some days, I just want to go back to work. Then I think about all our fun days together at the park & getting smoothies & I think, "how could I ever want to go back to work full time and miss out on these special memories?"
Post a Comment