Hi, this is Kevin. We were at home depot the other day, and Tiff started getting a little mouthy, and as she knows, I dont mess around. So I decided to pick her up, and put her in the shopping cart next to Madison who was also giving me lip. And out came the camera. Of course this picture was followed by a death threat, and the the words "If you show anyone that picture I will kill you!" So naturally it belongs here. Enjoy.
Monday, July 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
yes you are right i am going to kill you. Hopefully I can figure out how to delete it....pay back is what?
Lol.. You guys kill me! We need to get together for a bbq or go out on the lake soon. I can't handle how adorable that picture is of little missy eating the ice cream cone, way cute!!! My dad is doing better by the way.. Thanks for the concern. What would we do without Breast milk!?! Love it! lol..
The sad thing is how well Tiffy fits in the basket!
That is hilarious! I love it. :)
I have a question...
How do you get that really nice brown border around your pictures?
Is it part of your background layout?
If so, who do you use?
Thanks!
Kevin,
This is McLane. I saw your post and I was just wondering why you didn't write the stuff you said to me on the phone when you prank called me? Your crazy. I was still fresh off the mission so i hadn't been "deprogrammed" yet. Anyways bro, I hope you don't still have that folder about elephants you had in high school. Wow. I hope you remember that.
Ha! I forgot about the elephants! I should have saved that to pass on to my kids one day.
Post a Comment