Since we have lived in this house the kitchen flooring has always drove me nuts. The old vinyl was worn, looked like crap, and would never come clean. So we decided to be handy men/women and installed some wood floors! My hubby has always been pretty handy, but neither of us had attempted anything like this before. So we gave it a try, and I must say for 2 amateurs I think it turned out pretty dang good. Here is the before and after shots.

BEFORE

AFTER
3 comments:
That looks great! It's amazing what a new floor can do and wood floors will never go out of style.
This is Jodie Reynolds- How are you? The floor looks great! Are you for hire? Your daughter is so dang cute I love her curly hair. I;m going to add you to my list! Here is my blog! http://rhettjodiezach.blogspot.com/
Not too shabby! ;) It looks awesome! Congrats on being the Home Improvement Gurus. A little elbow grease goes a long way....
Post a Comment