Tuesday, December 23, 2008

It's a Girl!!!

It's a Girl! For those who don't know, I am about 20 weeks pregnant, and we just found out we are having another little girl, due May 5th. Madison can't wait for her new little sister, and has also informed me that she also has a baby in her belly. Kevin is a little worried about being outnumbered like this, but it we get another little cutie like Madi I'm sure he'll survive.



Kevin made me put this one in here because it looks like she is flipping us off! She is just saying she's is number 1!

12 comments:

Sperry Family said...

How cute! It does look like she is flipping the bird! Last night was really fun, thanks for organizing it. Hope you guys have a fun Christmas and hopefully we can get together for New Years!

{Jamey} said...

Hey Tiffany this is Jamey Phillips Norris. I stumbled on your blog and just wanted to say HI! Your little girl is so cute! I saw your pictures on Jocelin's website... she did our family pictures around the same time. Don't you think she's awesome! I love her work. Congrats on the pregnancy! I'm outnumbered too 4 to 1!

Tawna said...

Hey Tiffany, Congratulations! That ultrasound does look like she is flipping you off! Too funny. Grady had a similar one in his ultrasound. It looked like he was sucking his thumb and he did turn out to be a thumbsucker.

Merry Christmas!
Love,
Tawna

Sperry's said...

it looks like a boy to me? nice job Kevin.

Alicia said...

We are so excited for baby girl #2! At least if Sydnie couldn't have a baby sister of her own, she can share Madi's, right? ;)

Jan Scarpino said...

I couldn't be more excited for you guys.. I know Mad's will love having a baby sister! Thank you again for getting us all together, it was such a fun night out!

Jodie Davis said...

Congrats on the new baby girl!!!!

Pugslvr said...

How exciting, another little girl! Any names picked out yet?

Kristen said...

Hey Tiffany! How are ya? It was good to run into you the other day at the purse party. That was fun. You looked so good. I thought you looked pregnant when I saw you. You are tiny! No fair. Congrats on the baby girl. Your other little one is darling. Well, thought I would say Hi and good luck with the pregnancy!!

Jacobsen Family said...

Hey Tiff this is Tiff Ostler I just wanted to tell you congrats on number 2. you little girl is adorable. Hope things are going well.

Heidy said...

Congratulations! 2 girls are so much fun.

tjandash said...

Not fair!!! Congrats!