Saturday, August 22, 2009

July 2009

July was a very busy month for us this year, and alot of fun. We had a great 4th and 24th, and my sister came to visit with her family. Madi did a fish rodeo and caught a fish, and rode in a childrens parade. I also had my galbladder out.
We blessed Paisley, a couple weeks ago, and Kevin did an amazing job. Paisley is really chubbin out, and is so much fun to have around the house, constantly bringing smiles to our faces.





2 comments:

Jan Scarpino said...

Tiff! I am so sorry I didn't know that you had your galbladder taken out.. I would have come by and brought you something! I hope your feeling ok now. Thank you for inviting us to the blessing, it was such a beautiful day. Love what you did with all your pictures, your so creative!

Pugslvr said...

Love the pics of Paisley's blessing...so cute! It was so good to see you guys when you were out, wish you could have stayed longer. Ethan still asks me what happened to him when he was on the swing with Madi.