Thursday, June 3, 2010

A Year of Paisley

Paisley Lynn turned 1 year old on May 1st. Wow! I cant believe our little baby is One! Time just keeps going by faster and faster! I have truly enjoyed watching Paisley grow and learn. She picks up on things and learns so fast, when she wants something she expresses it well! She is such and joy to have around, and brightens our life daily. From her giggles to her mischievous smile, its hard not to smile when you look at this little girl. She is a clown, and loves to laugh and play with her sister. Happy birthday little one, we love you!

Birthday Party


1 year



7 comments:

Sperry Family said...

Super cute pictures, I especially love the one in the tutu!

Heather said...

She is so beautiful. the one year make is huge. I wish I could have seen last weekend.

Alicia said...

She is such a sweetie. We had so much fun with her today. Sure love you guys!

Kam Belly Soup said...

ya your photographer at the bday party was great. happy bday paisley

kris said...

It was so fun to get to see this little cutie in person a few weeks ago - you have a darling little girl! Two of them actually :)

Frampton Family said...

Tiffany! I randomly came across your blog! You have such a darling family and you look absolutely stunning! What's new in the last ten years?! I would love to hear from you.

Janelle Nuttall

www.framptonfam.blogspot.com

SFHS Class of 2000 said...

sorry took me so long to get back to you. have been in sf getting stuff ready for reunion. the time is 6:00 pm to 9:00 hope to see you there!