Seriously?! How many years from now are we going to be able to blackmail Dad with these pics!? I take full credit for the fake tan chest underneath that sweeeeet jumpsuit ;)
And can you please tell your friend Josh that we didn't swipe our "Hickman Happenings" from his "Hart Happenings" blog title? I guess fabulous minds just think alike (and there really aren't any other great words that start with H) ;)
3 comments:
dude your dad is amazing. we are soul mates.
Seriously?! How many years from now are we going to be able to blackmail Dad with these pics!? I take full credit for the fake tan chest underneath that sweeeeet jumpsuit ;)
And can you please tell your friend Josh that we didn't swipe our "Hickman Happenings" from his "Hart Happenings" blog title? I guess fabulous minds just think alike (and there really aren't any other great words that start with H) ;)
Post a Comment