Monday, August 13, 2007

Here we go......


What up! Now that I'm finally done with school for a little while, I'll have some time to keep everyone updated on whats going on with the Kellers as of late. Tiffany will probably be doing most of the posting here, but I told her I would start it off for us. Lots has happened in the last month. Like I mentioned earlier, I just finished my last semester of my Respiratory Therapy program, and it feels great. I still have to take my RRT boards to take, but at least all the book work and clinical stuff is done.
Probably the biggest news for us is that we just bought a new house here in Spanish Fork! We've been loving having our own place again. We've only been moved in a few weeks, so everything is still kind of a mess but we are getting settled. We seem to have a really good ward and neighborhood, so we are looking forward to living here for the next chapter of our lives. Madi has met lots of new friends, and she's a big fan of our neighbor next door, who happens to be a horse. He can be a bit mouthy at times, craps outside, and never wears cloths, but what can you do.
On August 3rd, Tiffany and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary. It's amazing how fast it has gone by. We stayed a weekend up in Park City, it was good times. We just hung out, did some shopping, and rode the alpine slide and coaster up at part city mountain resort. It was some much needed time off for us. I'm grateful for Tiff, and everything she does for our family. Looking forward to another 5 years with ya Babe!










1 comment:

Sperry Family said...

Yeah, I love that you guys have a blog now! Happy Anniversary too!