Friday, March 21, 2008

The Magical Kingdom

Tiffany is at work today, and as she is anxious to post about our Disney Land trip, she has asked me if I would blog for us. So I, Kevin Larry, will give you a photo account of our journeys. We went with the Leifsons, and were gone a week. A well needed break. As expected, Disneyland was full of magical creatures, parades (i think we saw every one known to man), and more princesses than you can shake a frickin stick at. Pretty much a guys dream. But lets be honest, this was not all about me, Madison had a freakin blast.
Now speaking of the magical kingdom, check out this MAGICAL EAR HAIR! So there I was, sitting on a train minding my own buisness, until I noticed this asian guy sitting right next to me. Something didnt look quite right, and upon closer examination I noticed that this guy had a freakin magical forest in his ear!!! I could not resist, I turned and took a picture of this guys head. I mean WOW, how do you freakin hear anything?

A side view, I wonder what it would feel like to twirl your fingers through that? Anyways back to our trip.........

Huntington Beach, we went there the first night, ate at a cafe out on the end of the peir, and watched the son go down.


Awesome

I call this photo, "The happiest place on earth"

Curiousity got the best of me, I had to feel up Mickey Mouse. I wonder if that was really a dude in that costume??

The fam

Alice and Madhatter

brooklyn, kenna, and madison, cousins being silly

Leifson Family

All wet


Princess Madi

Anyone who knows Madison knows that dancing with a real princess is pretty much as good as it gets for her.

Jasmine

One of Madi's favorate moments, time with Snow White



pocahontis I think? Either that or some random lady dressed as an indian.

The girls

Vhrooom vhrooooom

Uuuhhhh, she must have learned this from...mom????

Giddy up

ALmost there! Thats ok, we cheated and used some tall shoes.

dumbo ride

Brooklyn and Tiff, man I married a hottie!

Tigger

Lots of matchin goin on here.

Just beautiful....

waiting in line for one of the MANY parades attended.

The end of our last night at DisneyLand, we were SPENT.
Well that should do it. -Late

5 comments:

Ange said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! That ear hair is so freakin sick! I almost threw up when I opened your blog! j/k. Leave it to kevin to find something like that, thats so funny!!!

Erika Scarpino said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!! I Miss you guys!hope your doing well!

Sperry Family said...

What a fun trip, good recap Kevin! I'm glad you threw in a hairy ear picture, it just wouldn't be the same without one!

Lori said...

What great pictures! You seriously have one of the cutest little girls I have ever seen and I am of course biased toward my own, but Madison is exceptional! When are you guys going to make more of those gorgeous babies?

We hope to visit Disneyworld in Orlando next year. We have a tradition of going to Disneyland every 4 years like my Mom and Dad did for us.

Thanks for sharing those fun pics!

Pugslvr said...

Hey Tiffany,
I'm so glad I found your blog on Lori's blog. It is fun to see how much Madsion has grown. Last time we saw you guys was at Lindsey's wedding and I think she was only 8 months old. She is so beautiful. Get that child into modeling.
Tami