Thursday, April 10, 2008

Easter

We had a really fun Easter this year, Madison got into it with coloring Easter eggs with grandpa, Easter egg hunts, baskets, candy, dresses, cousins, friends, and even loved the Easter bunny this year. (shocking i know). I love when Easter comes around, because it gives us a chance to think about our Savior, and his miraculous Resurrection. Now for some pics.

Hunting eggs with Mom

She was actually happy in this picture I promise

Coloring eggs with Grandpa Larry

Friends and cousins!


Madi with her GG. (great grandma)

2 comments:

Heather said...

Tiffany, this is your cousin Heather and I am so excited I found your blog. I will add you to mine if that is okay and than we can keep in touch. You daughter is soooo beautiful. And you look amazing as always. That picture of the Ear hair made want to puke. My dad thought it was pretty gross too. Lets keep in touch better.

Alicia said...

Great Easter pics! That MJ is the cutest! And what was that about someone needing to update their blog??? ;) Hugs!