Tuesday, April 22, 2008

'Reflections of Christ'

My cousin Heather had this link on her blog and I wanted to pass it along to all of you.

There was a 'Reflections of Christ' photography exhibit recently on display at the Mesa Temple Visitor's Center in conjunction with the Easter Pageant produced by the Church. The photographer was given permission to photograph Pageant cast members for the exhibit. The photographer worked with a few other individuals to put together a 5 minute slide show which includes every image from the exhibit set to the hymn 'Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing.' This is truly worth 5 minutes of your time. (Exact time 5:35.)

http://www.eastvalleyproductions.com/blog.cfm?postID=31

8 comments:

Heather said...

I am glad you liked so much. I was very moved. I remember going to the Easter Pagent every year and so to see this video brought back so many memories.

Alicia said...

I like the new "look," guys! It turned out really cute!

Fords said...

Tiffany, I just saw your post on the 2000 blog - it is so good to see you after all these...years. I can't believe that it has been so long, anyway, it is good to see you and your adorable daughter. My blog is private, but if you want to send me an email, I would love to send you an invite - elise.ford@nebo.edu

Ange said...

Cute new blog!! You are so creative!!

Lori said...

Hey Tiff, it's Lori Nemelka, how are you??? Your family is so cute, and your hair is SOOOOOO Long! I love it! Email me and I will add you guys, I would love to keep in touch! It's lori.hhansen@gmail.com Love you!

Ashley Garbe Smith said...

Hey Tiff! I found your blog through the SFHS class page, and when I showed my husband, he got really excited because he knows your husband! My husband's name is McLane Smith. It looks like everything is going really well! You are gorgeous and you look so happy! Please keep in touch.

BJ said...

i have added you to the class blog, thanks for finding us and send others our way!

TiffanyHarrison said...

Hey Tiff,
I was so glad to see that you had added your name because the night that I saw you and your family at Maglebys, as soon as I left I realized I should have told you about it...so I am glad to see that someone else did!! Your family is darling!