Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A few random pics.......


Madison loves Tank, best buds!


Mothers Day!

Helping Mom cook!

Kickin it with Dad

Ready for a bike ride!

10 comments:

Tonya said...

Hey Tiffany! Your little girl is so cute! I can't believe how big she is. THe last time I saw you she was an infant. How are you? Where are you guys living? I hope you're doing well. Tonya Adams (ernst)

Leilini W. Kinikini said...

Tiffany,Tiffany,Tiffany...how are ya gurl?....your lil' fam is so beautiful! Your lil' girl is adoreable fo' reals! She has such pretty eyes!
Like her momma! :P
Well it was good to see your beautiful fam!
Keep in touch!

Tonya said...

You are so sweet! When I was looking at your pictures I was like holy cow, she is so skinny! You look great! We're living in Lehi, we want to end up in Spanish Fork when Jake is done with school. I miss it out there! Where are you doing physical therapy? That's awesome, you sound really busy...

Lori said...

Very cute pictures!

Wonder Woman said...

I found it! Maddie's adorable. I'm glad you've been able to come to playgroup and that I've gotten to know you better.

Wonder Woman said...

my blog is at the bottom of my profile when you click on my name. Come on over!

Wonder Woman said...

Playgroup's at 10 on tuesday instead of 11, in case you missed the announcement. See ya!

Ange said...

Madison is so cute, I love the picture with her and the dog! I didn't know she liked dinosaurs! We will have to plan a trip to the dinosaur museum for sure!

Jan Scarpino said...

Love your blog Tiff! Madison is absolutely adorable! I can't get over her beautiful eyes... and those long lashes, what a doll! I am so glad to see that your family is doing so well. The BBQ was so much fun! We will have to try to get together more often

Pugslvr said...

I love the pic with Maddison and Tank. What a beautiful boxer he is!