Thursday, September 4, 2008

A couple of "First's"

The week was full of fun and a couple big "First's" for Madison. The first day of joy school, and her first day of dance!!! what a busy week for someone who is still 2 years old! 3 girls from my neighborhood and myself started a joy school twice a week, and the kids are loving it. Madison has some new friends, and they all love to learn. She also started dance, with her cousin Syndey. She is one of the youngest in the class, but keeps up just fine. (She's always been quite the little dancer!) Dancing has always been a passion of mine, and to see my little girl all dressed up dancing around sure makes me smile! Here is some pics!

First day of school with her new skirt I made for her.

And she rode the bus to school all by herself!

Joy School buddies! Mckenzie, Madison, Tyler, and Ethan

First day of dance with cousin Sydney!

She couldn't wait to get home and show Dad her dance outfit! What a little poser! Too cute.

Way to go Madison! We are so proud of you, you are growing up so fast!

10 comments:

Sperry Family said...

the skirt turned out sooo cute, good job!

Pugslvr said...

What a cutie she is & she's such a good mix between both of you guys. How fun that's already loving dance at just age 2.

Alicia said...

Such a cute girl! Sydnie is so excited to be dancing with her! Thanks for the tip! The skirt is very cute! Way to go!

Tonya said...

Your daughter is honestly beautiful. I am so jealous of her curly hair! The skirt you made is so cute. It's crazy how fast kids grow up!

tjandash said...

I love her little pose in the last picture!!!!!

Heidy said...

She is so cute. I love how fun little girls are. Great job on the skirt it's darling.

Leilini W. Kinikini said...

WOW that's so cute! I do JOY SCHOOL too, my kids love it to death, all they keep singing is "OH,BOY...I've gor JOY!"

Anyways, she is so pretty, and looks like she loves dancing that's for sure!

Hey did you do the Drill Reunion?
I couldn't make it, but I heard I way missed out, darn it?

Whitaker Family said...

Hey it was good to see you at the reunion. Thanks for being my friend and standing by me. I thought it was so much fun. It looks like you guys are busy. Good times.

Lori said...

She is too cute! I love the ballet pictures.

Nicole said...

Your little Madison is darling. She is getting big. The skirt you made is really cute too. I hope life is going good!!