
Our little girl turned 3 on October 9th. I know everyone says this but where has the time gone, my baby is a little girl. She had a princess party filled with family and friends. As I look back over the last 3 years I cant even begin to discribe how grateful I am that this little girl came into our lives. I feel so blessed to be her Mom, and couldn't imagine life without her. She fills our days with laughs, joy, hugs and kisses, songs, dances, smiles, and wonder. We love you so much Madison!
10 comments:
So Cute!! I forgot how much dark hair she had when she was born! Sorry that we missed her bday! I hope she had fun!
She is so cute! I love her curly hair! We are luck to be moms!
Happy birthday Madi! We love and miss her so much. Only 29 days and we get to see you!
What a sweet girl! Love those eyes. Are you ready to have a sunbeam?! She's gonna love it.
WOW, Tiff she is so Beautiful! Happy Birthday to you little cutie!
Seriously Tiff, she should be a model! :D
Happy Birthday Madison! She is one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen.
She could be make serious money modeling in California!
I love that you posted some pictures of her growing up through out the years... How cute!! You did such a great job hosting an adorable party, we had a great time! We love you guys and cant wait to see you:)
Oh my gosh, she is seriously beautiful! Where did she get so much hair from? I would kill for my (future) daughter to have hair like that...You guys need a little boy, he would be so cute!
Um...your little girl is a little super model! She is so PRETTY! Seriously.
I really haven't seen a more adorable little girl, not even my neices who I think are so cute. This child needs to be put into modeling.
Post a Comment