Sunday, April 26, 2009

Some fun prego pics..

My friend Angie took some fun maternity shots for me, and they turned out amazing, she is very talented! Thanks again Angie! Baby should be here any day now, or at least I hope so. Believe me there is no more room in this belly!







7 comments:

kim said...

Cute pics! Love the cute belly! :)

Jan Scarpino said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love these pictures, my favorite is the one of you and Maddie and she is poking her belly out with that sassy little face! Precious! I can't wait to meet little Paisley.. Hurry up and get here!!

xoxo!

Jodie Davis said...

Cute pic's! I hope I look like that when I have 8 days left! Good luck with everthing!

Pugslvr said...

The pics are beautiful! Can't wait to see pics of your baby girl when she arrives here soon. Do you have her name picked out yet?

tjandash said...

Just checking so see if she is here yet.
Very cute pictures!!

Wonder Woman said...

Angie's so talented. Gorgeous pictures. I hope things go well for you!!

Lori said...

Awesome pictures! Tiffany, nobody in the family could believe how my belly would stick straight out like a rocket. I would be skinny everywhere else and people thought my belly looked fake. You are the first Gresko I've seen who carries babies straight out like me. :)
It must be something with our body type.