Paisley Lynn Keller is finally here! After about 7 hours of labor Paisley was born on Friday, May 1st. She weighed in at 7lbs 4oz and was 19.5 inches long. She is very healthy and so pretty. I am realizing now how outnumbered I am becoming. I need to throw a man cub into the mix next time. Madison could not be prouder, and she tells everyone we meet about her new baby sister. I have to give props to Tiff, this was kind of a hard pregnancy with various health challenges, and every time I see her giving birth I get a new-found respect for her, she is amazing. Mom and baby are doing awesome, thanks for every ones help and support.
-Kevin
12 comments:
Hey Kevin, this is your cousin Kari. I found your blog through your sisters. Just wanted to tell you that I think your family is beautiful. Congrats to your little family! :)
She is so cute, she looks just like Tiff. Hope to come visit soon, maybe later tonight!
Congrats! She's beautiful!
Love
Tawna
I miss you already!! She is beautiful!!
She is absolutely perfect! so beautiful and sweet.. I am so happy everything went well! Get feeling better Tiff! We can't wait to come see you! I'm so sorry that we haven't come sooner, but I have been really sick.. I will call you and come over next week!
Love you!
Ps. Happy Mothers Day on Sunday!
She is so pretty you guys!!
Congratulations!!! She is so beautiful.
Congratulations guys!! She is very pretty.
Congratulations!! You guys have a beautiful family!!!
We are so happy for you! Paisley is beautiful and I love her name.
We are happy to hear Tiffany is also doing good and wish her a speedy recovery. :)
Congrats!! I LOOOVE her name, very unique.
Post a Comment