Tuesday, September 15, 2009

4 Months old

Our little Paisley is 4 months old now. She is growing everyday and has such a fun personality, not to mention she is pretty dang cute!
My favorate part about this age is that she has become quite the cuddler, love those baby hugs!


Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

kim said...

She is such a cutie--love her!

Sperry Family said...

Sooo cute, I haven't seen her in forever! We need to get to together soon!

Scott and Tara said...

Can I have one of those hugs?

Alicia said...

She really is a little doll! What sweet angel girls you have! Great pictures!

Leilini W. Kinikini said...

Tiff...your girls look soooo much alike!!!!

They are just BEAUTIFUL, really!!!!

Tonya said...

Wow, congratulations! This is what happens when I don't check peoples blogs in a while. I had no idea you were even pregnant! She is beautiful! I'm having a girl in January. Congrats!!

Pugslvr said...

Did you have these pics taken or was this with your camera? They turned out great, just wondering if this was your Rebel Ti.

kellerexpress said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kellerexpress said...

Yes it was our camera, its a digital rebel xsi

Unknown said...

nice family!! my friends maive one day for me!!!

grettings paul

Unknown said...

nice family!! my friends maive one day for me!!!

grettings paul