Thursday, September 10, 2009

August 2009

Couple friends from the neighborhood got together and rented a big slide, and we had a summer party! The kids had tons of fun.
We made splash in August with swimming lessons for Madison, swimming pools and fun on the lake!
I recently went on a trip to California to celebrate a joint b-day for my Mom and her twin. While we were there was had a great time visiting family and took in the sites of San Francisco.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That was great to see you all! Paisley and Madison are the cutest little girls! We need to get together more often. :)

Pugslvr said...

We sent Paisley a gift from Macy's so hopefully you got it already. I forgot to put a card on it so I thought I'd let you know so you don't have to research it.