Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas '09

We had a great holiday season this year. Madison is at a fun age, and absolutely loved every second of it. Paisley could have cared less as expected, and got her obligatory traumatizing Santa experience. And as always both kids got spoiled rotten.


The "kids" acted out the Christmas story on Christmas eve, pay no attention to Kevin's wardrobe malfunction! And I wish I could have better captured the look on my Mom's face when my Dad brought out the electric guitar he purchased for himself. Maybe old dogs will be able to learn new tricks!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Lori said...

So cute!

Kam Belly Soup said...

love paisley's curlers

Pugslvr said...

I loved your Christmas card pic, favorite card I got. I wish I could have a session with that photographer.

Jodie Davis said...

You have the most adorable girls! Your new family picture is very cute! Who took them?

kellerexpress said...

thanks for the compliments! We just had a friend of Kevins snap a few pics for us this year, and they turned out awesome.