soooo cute! I love bath time!
that's when bath time becomes a river runs through it. so cute
They are so cute. I took pictures of all my kids in the bath when they were little. It's just so adorable!
Paisley is looking so much like Madi now-such cute pics!
Gotta love the bath. Mine can longer do it together or even have me present, except for Taryn. Cherish this time.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
soooo cute! I love bath time!
that's when bath time becomes a river runs through it. so cute
They are so cute. I took pictures of all my kids in the bath when they were little. It's just so adorable!
Paisley is looking so much like Madi now-such cute pics!
Gotta love the bath. Mine can longer do it together or even have me present, except for Taryn. Cherish this time.
Post a Comment